Flinders Beach foreshore consists of twelve beachfront camping areas nestled in Minjerribah dunes. The camp sites are in natural areas and are only accessible by bush tracks or from the beach outside of high tide times.
– North Stradbroke Island, QLD 4183.
– Suitable for 4WD Vehicles ONLY. (Vehicle Permit Required)
– Limit 1 Vehicle per campsite.
– Composting toilets (Area E,H,J).
– Shower Pass can be purchased to use shower/toilets at Adder Rock Campground.
– Toilet waste dump point Area H toilet.
– Point Lookout (East)
– Amity Point (West)
– Tent camping (with 4WD).
– Offroad Camper trailers (with 4WD).
– Offroad Caravans (with 4WD).
(Not suitable for walking to campzones).
|Number of sites:
– 200 Unpowered Van/Tent sites
– Cooking Fires Permitted.
(Must bring own firewood)
– Permitted (7am to 9pm)
– 2 Dogs per campsite permitted
(Dogs MUST be on leash at all times)
|Essentials to bring:
– Insect repellent.
– First-aid kit.
|Mobile phone coverage:
– Some phone coverage.